Are you gazing for an opportunity to study in abroad? Here is a possibility to complete your dream! The Government of Japan is offering a golden opportunity to participate in the Postgraduate Research Scholarships.
Citizens of Sri Lanka have an opportunity to study abroad in Japan. This bursary is available for those excellent students who want to pursue research, masters or a doctoral degree level program and create a bright future in their chosen field.
Established by the Constitution of Japan in 1947, the Government of Japan is a constitutional monarchy. The government has the power of the emperor is limited and is relegated primarily to ceremonial duties and divide into three branches.
Why study this program? By studying this program, you will get an excellent opportunity to study in the best institutions in Japan which have a very good reputation in the field of education. At those institutions or universities, there are award-winning faculty is available to support aspirants in reaching their aims.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Sri Lanka are able to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply in one of the research, masters or a doctoral degree program in any field.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be under the age of 34 at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are advised to send their application in applying to one of the given course by post on Secretary, Ministry of City Planning, Water Supply, and Higher Education Division, 18, Ward Place, Colombo 07.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae which includes personal details, academic transcripts records, and language test scores should be entered, submitted with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: These requirements are based on which course you are interested to apply.
- Language Requirement: There is a requirement of taking TOEFL or IELTS test which is conducting by the Embassy of Japan for identifying the English language and the Japanese language ability.
The educational awards will provide a monthly allowance of 143,000 yen per month for research students, 144,000 yen per month for a Master or a professional degree program, and 145,000 yen per month for a Doctoral program. It will also cover a supplemental regional allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 yen.