Are you ready for pursuing a degree level course in Portugal? Get ready for joining a PhD Positionsprogram which is offering by the ICVS/3B’s at the University of Minho.
In partnership with the European Institute of Excellence, these programs are aims to attracting both national and international students with excellent academic and/or professional records.
The ICVS/3B’s is an Associate Laboratory Center, its activities in the Health Sciences, namely in Biomedical and Clinical Sciences and Biomaterials. Where the European Institute of Excellence in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine is a combination of biology-driven which approaches to refer to tissue engineering.
Why at the University of Minho? Studying at Minho gives you a great education quality with lots of opportunities to enhance your talent and building a bright future in your interested fields. It also provides the facilities of employability to the young graduates.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Local citizens (Portugal) and the citizens of member states of the European Union are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a PhD degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not be already benefited from this award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants are suggested to take part in a PhD degree course at the university and then submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit two recommendation letters, copy of identification document, detailed curriculum vitae, dated and signed with a letter of motivation along with an updated statement proving the student’s professional status.
- Admission Requirements: A master’s degree is required to enter a cycle of studies conducive to obtaining the academic degree of doctor.
- Language Requirement: You must have excellent skills in the spoken and written the English language.
A number of 6 programs are available. These bursaries are funded by national funds through Portuguese Science Foundation IP and Ministry of Technology and Higher Education. The program will cover the monthly maintenance allowance grant as well as the payment of expenses resulting from the eventual adhesion of the fellow to the voluntary social insurance scheme.